I’ll admit I have not felt like writing for quite a while. Not for any negative reason, but for the complete opposite of that. Things have been trudging along and I haven’t had anything to update you all on.
I’ve been out adventuring a lot in July/August. I realized I will likely re-purpose this blog to showcase the adventures and travels I go on in hopes that it will show other cancer THRIVERS that it is possible to not let this disease take any more from you than it already has.
Just to give you a taste, here is what I have planned so far for myself over the next year…
- Overnight trip from Elfin Lakes to Mamquam Lake (Late September?) – https://www.alltrails.com/explore/trail/canada/british-columbia/elfin-lakes-trail-to-mamquam-lake?u=i
- Camping at the Sooke Potholes (Early September) – http://www.env.gov.bc.ca/bcparks/explore/parkpgs/sooke_potholes/
- Rim to Rim, Grand Canyon (May 2018) – https://www.alltrails.com/trail/us/arizona/rim-to-rim-north-kaibab-to-grand-canyon-village
- Juan de Duca Marine Trail (July 2018) – https://www.alltrails.com/explore/trail/canada/british-columbia/juan-de-fuca-marine-trail?u=i
- The Wonderland Trail, Mt Rainier (August 2018) – https://www.alltrails.com/explore/trail/us/washington/the-wonderland-trail
These are just the ones I have in my mind so far…I’m sure some will pop up as time goes by. Also, to my friends, these are all open invite. If you’d like to join me just drop me a line 😉
I will have more medical updates sometime shortly as well.